What is the best customer service number for Currys?
*This website advises that calls to 084 numbers cost 7p/min plus your phone provider’s access charge.
Currys is an online mecca for all things electronic. As with all online shopping outlets, things tend to go wrong and this is when the customer services departments go crazy. You might have accidentally ordered the wrong product on the Currys website, or duplicated your order, whatever your reason for contacting customer service, it is likely that you will want things to be resolved as soon as possible.
Being a popular online portal for electronic items, Currys try their best to divert all customer service concerns and enquiries via their website. This is not ideal when you are experiencing an issue that requires urgent attention! That said, they are aware that technical issues will be experienced and therefore they work in conjunction with Know how to provide technical support on Monday-Friday 8.00am-8.00pm, Saturday – 9.00am-6.00pm and Sunday 10.00am-5.00pm to existing customers that call the Currys phone number.
Why you should need to contact Currys customer service:
• To track your delivery progress
• To rectify a mistake with your order
• To enquire about receiving damaged goods
• Returning or exchanging items
• You have been overcharged for an item
• You are having problems ordering online
• General questions about items
• To cancel an order you have placed
Currys is the UKs biggest retail company of electronic goods. Recently, Currys merged with PC world and they then rebranded themselves as Currys PC world store. They offer various services unique to the market, like the ability to reserve your item online and then collect it at your nearest store, or even paying for your item online and then going to collect it personally, if you don’t want to wait for delivery. Currys was taken over by Dixons Carphone and it presently has over 300 superstores in the UK alone, as well as a huge amount of high street shops.
In December of 2011, Currys launched their new high end concept store, which was appropriately named “Black”. This elite store stocks higher end ranges and brands than the average Currys. The design and layout has been chosen to reflect an upscale, fashionable market. The Currys black store is located in the city center of Birmingham, which was specifically selected as a result of the higher end feel that Birmingham has developed over recent years, since the opening of shops like Selfridges, Harvey Nichols and other reputable designers. The trendy branding and shop layout has been implemented in a bid to attract an increased amount of female clientele, who according to recent surveys, have claimed they feel out of place in other Currys electronic stores.
Our top tips for making your Currys customer services experience easier!
• To minimize your wait time in a virtual queue, make sure you have all of your order information in order to identify yourself when you call Currys contact number.
• Keep in mind that when you call the Currys customer service number that the representative is a person just like you. If you become hostile with them they will may be less likely to help solve your issue.