HSBC customer care department is open Monday to Friday 8:00am – 10.00pm, Saturday 8:00am – 10.00pm, and Sunday 8:00am – 10.00pm.
What is the best customer service number for HSBC?
*This website advises that calls to 084 numbers cost 7p/min plus your phone provider’s access charge.
If you are an existing HSBC customer and you need to contact their customer service department urgently, then the best way to do this is via the HSBC contact number. If you have had your card stolen or you have lost it, then the fastest way to get help is to call HSBC immediately. They offer 7 days a week Monday-Sunday 8.00am-10.00pm telephone support. Telephone contact is by far the most efficient way of ensuring that your needs are attended to quickly.
The team at the HSBC customer service number will be able to help you with any problems you are having with your existing bank account, or any financial advice you might require. Making your bank transfers on the phone is also a secure and convenient option, especially for those who are often on the move or do not have secure access to online banking.
Why contact HSBC customer service?
• The convenient way to check your balance
• Pay your outstanding bills
• Transfer money to a friend or family member
• Cancel cards and order new ones
• Update your existing personal details
HSBC helpline also has a 24 hour automated customer service telephone number, which allows you to move money between your accounts, check your current balance and make payments to already registered payees. They have different customer service numbers for each country that they operate in.
HSBC bank was originally founded back in 1865 with an aim to create a trustworthy and functional financial trading system between Asia and Western countries. HSBC still remains to be biggest financial and banking corporations in the world today and it serves approximately 46 million people.
The HSBC headquarters are in London and they currently have around 5000 companies in most countries worldwide. There are four primary business groups that constitute the HSBC infrastructure. They are:
• Commercial Banking
• Investment Banking
• Retail Banking
• Wealth and Asset management
It is the second biggest company currently on the New York Stock Exchange and despite recent economic recession around the world, HSBC continues to thrive and grow. They have put a substantial effort in to the HSBC telephone banking system to help make it more user friendly.
Contacting HSBC customer services
• Finding the local HSBC phone number for your location will allow you to save money on call charges, see above if you live in the UK.
• Ensuring you have your banking details and account number to hand when you call HSBC bank number will result in the identification process being much quicker.
• If you don´t hear a suitable option when presented with the automated call menu, press the hash key repeatedly to be connected directly to a customer service agent.
• Be sure to call from your landline to obtain a cheaper call rate