Next customer care department is open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
What is the best customer service number for Next?
*This website advises that calls to 084 numbers cost 7p/min plus your phone provider’s access charge.
You can easily contact Next customer service by phone by calling the number above. Making a customer service enquiry via phone is usually the most effective and efficient method of getting your questions answered, especially if you need to speak to someone about returns, damaged goods, or unauthorized purchases that were made on your credit card.
There is nothing worse than urgently needing an outfit for a special event and the wrong size or colour arriving, which is why it is important to pick up the phone as quickly as possible and speak to a customer service agent who will be able to help you and give you a refund or exchange.
Why Contact Next Customer Service?
If your customer service enquiry concerns any of the below topics, then call Next contact number immediately.
• You were sent the wrong item
• You want to obtain a refund
• Information about returns and refunds
• Resolve an issue with the service
• Cancel or change your order
• Update your personal or delivery information
• Your delivery is overdue.
Next is a British owned, multinational company selling clothes, shoes and household furnishing. They are the biggest retailer in the UK with regards to clothing and they have recently started operating in Asia and the Middle East. They have over 500 shops in the UK alone and approximately 200 overseas.
Next was originally founded back in 1864, making it one of the largest retail outlets in UK history. They have an excellent company infrastructure, especially with regards to customer service. Next day delivery is now standard and comes at no extra charge and customers are able to check all of their account details, place orders and select delivery slots via their website online.
What’s more, Next has a dedicated customer service team who focus entirely on dealing with and correcting complaints and whilst you can also contact them by email, the wait time for a response will be much longer.
Tips for calling the Next customer service number
• Make sure you outline your query or complaint in the most detail possible so that you can connect with the correct department who can attend to your query faster.
• Next helpline does provide 24 hour customer service, but it is often better to try and place your call to customer services outside of peak times to ensure that the wait is minimized before your call is answered.
• If you receive a damaged item, be sure to call the Next phone number immediately so you can ensure that you can obtain a refund or appropriate exchange.
• Listen carefully to the automated call menu you will be presented with when your call connects to Next customer services, to ensure you select the option most suitable to addressing your concerns or questions.