What is the best customer service number for Orange?
*This website advises that calls to 084 numbers cost 7p/min plus your phone provider’s access charge.
If you need to speak to a customer service representative at Orange about network or connectivity issues, or simply to inform them of important information changes like billing information details or to report a stolen or lost device, then the most time efficient way to do this is by phone. Orange have invested a big budget into ensuring they have enough agents to meet their customer service demands, therefore minimizing wait time to speak to someone.
Whilst Orange have got an excellent website, a large portion of existing and new customers prefer to speak to an Orange customer service agent via the contact number provided. A common complaint however, is the fact that some people struggle to find the correct number specific for their particular query and sometimes it can be tedious trying to locate the Orange customer service number online which is part of the reason we setup this website.
Reasons to contact Orange customer services
The Orange contact number can be called 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Their hours are from 8.00am to 9.00pm Monday-Friday and 8.00am to 8.00pm Saturday-Sunday, after which time you can use their website to solve any generalized issues you might be experiencing.
Below are a few of the main reasons someone might wish to call the Orange phone number:
• Issues regarding products or services
• Discover how to cancel the service
• Questions regarding upgrading tariffs and handsets
• Changing or updating mobile number
• Difficulty obtaining network signal
• Problems with data
• Lost and stolen phones
• Payment and billing mistakes
• Modifying personal details
• Frequently asked general questions
Orange is a multi-national telecoms company, of French origin. There are over 163 million Orange customers worldwide and its annual revenue is in excess of 43 billion Euros. Orange’s headquarters is located in Paris. They offer mobile, fixed landline, television and IPTV services since the year 2006 and they have several subsidiaries, partnerships and holdings under the Orange umbrella.
One of the main advantages of the Orange helpline is that they offer assistance in a wide variety of different languages. This means that even if you spent a large part of the year working or living abroad, you can still rest assured that all of your questions will be attended to in a timely manner.
Useful tips for contacting Orange Customer Service
• Try and call Orange telephone number during off peak hours, as the lines tend to get very busy during peak times.
• You will likely be asked for your account number and some other personal information to verify that you are the account holder, so be sure to have this information in front of you so as not to waste time.