Three Mobile customer care department is open Monday to Friday 8:00am – 8:00pm, Saturday 9:00am – 6.00pm, and Sunday 9:00am – 6.00pm.
What is the best customer service number for Three Mobile?
*This website advises that calls to 084 numbers cost 7p/min plus your phone provider’s access charge.
Three mobile is the largest and fastest growing telecoms company in the UK. If you need to get in touch with the Three customer service number, then there are a variety of different channels to contact them. You can phone their customer service contact number directly, their lines open 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm Saturday and Sunday.
If you are struggling with any technical related problems with your three mobile or broadband Internet, then contacting the 3 customer service team should help speed up the resolution process.
Why would you contact Three mobile customer service?
Here are just a few of the popular reasons that you would contact Three customer services by phone:
• Problems with connection
• Your device is malfunctioning
• You need to update your payment information
• Register a change of address
• To resolve an issue with an aspect of their service
• Your broadband Internet is not working
Three Mobile understands that without happy customers, they cannot continue to be the UKs fastest growing mobile network, which is why they have invested in offering a dedicated customer care team for new and existing clients. When you order a mobile device from Three, they guarantee next day delivery and if you are experiencing any technical difficulties or problem with your service, they have a UK based customer service call center that you can contact.
A bit about Three Mobile
Three is a telephone and Internet service provider that operated in the UK as a subsidiary of Hutchinson. Three was launched in early March of 2003 and it was Britain’s very first video mobile network. Three provides 3G and 4G services to their ever expanding base of customers via their proprietary network using their own infrastructure.
When Three first launched in 2003, they started off by promoting their network service and then shortly afterwards they began to sell mobile devices. They were the first video mobile network in the UK. A year later in December of 2004, the company announced that they were the very first network in the whole of the UK who were able to meet their regulatory requirement of a population coverage of 80%.
They opened two stores in London and one in Birmingham and they also sold their handsets and services in several of the popular telecoms shops across Great Britain. The following years saw Three rise to success when they announced they had purchased a further 95 shops on the high street from their fellow telecoms company O2.
Since they have been in operation they have proceeded to win several awards, including best mobile broadband network for two years in a row.
What makes Three different
Perhaps the most successful of all of Three’s ventures was the release of its app called Intouch. This essentially allowed their customers to reroute incoming calls and text messages over a local WIFI connection when they couldn’t get a signal. This was an exceptionally appealing feature to consumers, as it means that they would never be unreachable. They then went on to form a joint venture with the Virgin Wifi networks meaning customers could use the Wifi on the London Underground.
A Customer Focused Organization
Three prides itself on being a customer orientated company, as they place a high value on the notion of customer loyalty and retention. They craft their products and services around the notion of making life easier for their customers, offering them the best value and minimum frustration. They have implemented several offers and services since launching in 2003 that set them apart from the competition, including:
• Being the first mobile company to offer unlimited data.
• Customers can make calls and text friends and family in the UK, as well as using their data plan at no extra charge when traveling to a wide range of international destinations.
• They offer some of the lowest prices on devices and contract tariffs.
It is therefore unsurprising that Three helpline has received outstanding reviews and awards for excellent customer service.
What You Should Know Before You Contact 3 Mobile Customer Service
Whilst there will always be conflicting opinions about the level of the customer service support provided by Three, the majority of reviews online are exceptionally positive. Customers have said that in the instances that they were overcharged, or charged for calls they didn’t make, Three refunded them immediately. On the flipside of that, there are also people who say that call waiting times when contacting customer service are diabolical and even though they do provide a phone number, the frustration is caused by people feeling like they have wasted time on hold until they are finally able to speak to an agent.
They offer Internet at no extra charge in the majority of countries in Europe and due to the vast amount of inclusive minutes and text messages they include in their tariffs, few people ever manage to use up their monthly allowance.
Some top tips when contacting Three customer service
• Three Mobile is very good at responding to customer issues. However, if you are rude to the 3 customer services representative you may find they are not very wiling to resolve your issue.
• Being such a rapidly growing company and one of the leading telecoms companies in the UK, the 3 customer service number does tend to get overwhelmed at times, especially during weekends and peak hours. This is why it is important to have all of your customer details to hand, so that you can minimize the amount of time you spend on the phone with them once you call the Three contact number and are connected to an operator.
Have a better contact number for Three Mobile?
- 1 What is the best customer service number for Three Mobile?
- 1.1 Why would you contact Three mobile customer service?